Price Increase Announcement (8/1/22)
Financial Cents has been committed to creating the best accounting practice management software by releasing weekly improvements for the last two years. It is amazing to see what FC has become with the help of our customers.
In the last few weeks alone, we have released the new inbox with your email integration, tag automators, bulk editing for projects and the ability to upload your logo. See recent releases here.
To continue our commitment of building the best solution for you and your firm, we are increasing the pricing on October 1st. (we know, we know, but please keep reading).
This change will allow us to move faster and make all the improvements you, our customers, have requested to help you run your firm. In the near future, you will see new features like:
- Client task improvements (text notifications, a unified client task portal for all projects, and more)
- Workflow improvements (infinite scroll, bulk editing tasks, etc.)
- Ability to create stand-alone tasks
- Bulk editing for tasks
- Zapier integration
- Xero integration
- Liscio integration
- Universal search across the platform
These are just a few of the many improvements that are coming. You can click here to see our product roadmap and suggest new features.
We strongly believe in offering the most cost-effective solution for growing accounting firms. Therefore, even with the price increase, Financial Cents will still be the most affordable accounting practice management solution for accounting firms looking to scale.
Here is the new pricing plan:
- $39/month per user (paid annually)
- $49/month per user (paid monthly)
We want to be clear that your plan will not be changing on October 1st, as your pricing won’t change until your next subscription renewal after that date. For example:
- If you are on the annual plan and your subscription does not renew until March of 2023, then you will remain on the old pricing plan till March 2023 (even if you add new team members).
- If you are on the monthly plan, then it will take effect on your next monthly renewal after October 1st.
We want to thank you for your loyalty and for helping us build such an amazing product!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions!
P.S. – If you feel like your firm is not utilizing all the features in FC. Please feel free to grab a free training session with our team here.