Start Dates & Team Collaboration Features
Due to popular demand, we just added two new features to help your team prioritize and collaborate on work!
First, is start dates for projects!
- Now you can set start dates on your projects, so everyone knows when they need to start a project. This will make it easier for everyone to prioritize work and prevent anyone from starting late and falling behind! Helping your firm hit your deadlines!
- You can see the start dates displayed on the Firm Dashboard and inside the actual project (See below)
Second is the ability to attach files and collaborate with your team on projects (not just tasks)
- Now you can attach files and leave comments on a project level instead of just the task level. This will make it easier for your team to collaborate on high-level work and share documents so you can improve productivity and maintain quality!
- You can easily find the comments and file attachments in the new project tabs as seen below!
Lastly, I wanted to give you a sneak peek into some big new features we have coming soon!
- Time tracking for projects (We expect to release this next week!)
- Mobile app to manage your workflow and team from your phone
- Client Portal – To assign tasks to your clients, exchange documents, and communicate with them all within your projects.
Check out the new features with a 14-day free trial!